We are the Stourport Teaching School Alliance – a partnership of schools and institutions sharing our skills, experience, talent and capacity to help improve learning and achievement in schools across Herefordshire, Shropshire and Worcestershire.
The Stourport Teaching School Alliance, offer training and support to all partner schools and believe that being part of a group makes us ‘stronger together’. The Alliance provides nationally accredited and bespoke leadership, training, support, research and development opportunities to school staff across the region. We have a bank of nationally and regionally recognised experts within the Alliance that can act as a task force to help schools and individuals in need of support.
Read our latest Ofsted report here: Stourport SCITT 10011829 PDF Final
The Stourport Teaching School Alliance (TSA) and Stourport High School & VIth Form Centre is committed to working closely with partner schools (within both the Stourport TSA and those schools who wish to work as part of the Stourport SCITT Partnership).
Our aims are:
- To develop a whole school commitment to training future teachers
- To provide a programme which will utilise the skills and innovative practice of existing teachers who want to have an increasing role to play in initial training courses.
- To support the development of committed, effective and autonomous teachers, with high professional standards, who will provide positive role models for students in schools.
- To provide school to school support that gives additional capacity to ensure that all schools can be strong and successful schools meeting the needs within their own context.
Register your place for one of these dates:
- Thursday 7th December 2017
- Friday 19th January 2018
- Thursday 15th February 2018
- Thursday 15th March 2018
- Friday 27th April 2018
- Thursday 24th May 2018
- Friday 15th June 2018
- Friday 6th July 2018
From 10am until 3pm at Stourport High School & VIth Form Centre, Minster Road, Stourport, Worcestershire DY13 8AX
- Thursday 4th January 2018 – 4pm to 6pm