We are Severn Academies Educational Trust – a partnership of schools and institutions sharing our skills, experience, talent and capacity to help improve learning and achievement in schools across Herefordshire, Shropshire and Worcestershire.
Severn Academies Educational Trust, offer training and support to all partner schools and believe that being part of a group makes us ‘stronger together’. The Trust provide nationally accredited and bespoke leadership, training, support, research and development opportunities to school staff across the region. We have a bank of nationally and regionally recognised experts that can act as a task force to help schools and individuals in need of support.
Severn Academies Educational Trust (SAET) and The Stourport High School & VIth Form College are committed to working closely with partner schools (both within the Trust and those schools who wish to work as part of the Stourport SCITT Partnership).
Our aims are:
- To develop a whole school commitment to training future teachers
- To provide a programme which will utilise the skills and innovative practice of existing teachers who want to have an increasing role to play in initial training courses.
- To support the development of committed, effective and autonomous teachers, with high professional standards, who will provide positive role models for students in schools.
- To provide school to school support that gives additional capacity to ensure that all schools can be strong and successful schools meeting the needs within their own context.
- Visit the SAET website http://www.saet.co.uk
Register your place for one of the following dates:
- 11th February 2019
- 8th March 2019
- 2nd April 2019
- 8th May 2019
- 6th June 2019
- 27th June 2019
From 8.30am until 12noon at The Stourport High School & VIth Form College, Minster Road, Stourport-on-Severn, Worcestershire DY13 8AX
- Thursday 14th March 2019
From 4.30pm until 5.30pm at the Training Centre, Kingsway, Stourport-on-Severn, DY13 8BQ
Why not come along and meet the team at the Train to Teach event at the University of Birmingham on 25 February 2019!
We will be available in the Great Hall from 3pm – 7pm to answer any questions you may have about our SCITT programme and your future career in teaching!